Friday, March 20, 2009

Please e-mail us

Hi,

Kurt thought he had all our e-mail address book backed up when he reinstalled everything on our computer, but we can't find them. Would you all e-mail us so we can have your addresses again? Thanks!

Levi is one month old now. He slept last night from 12:00- 5:00. Yea! He is a bit colicy still but we manage fine. He seems to like the swing, being in the car seat on top of the running dryer, and be rocked the best. The other kids have been able to play outside a lot because it is so nice.

My sister Lisa and our cousin Tom Allen are stopping by to visit this afternoon. They are coming from Omaha to see Gma Jeanne and Gpa Mo. Saturday is 4-H and Sunday the church is having a baby shower for us. Next weekend the kids will go to Atkinson to visit the Kliewers. Kurt, Levi and I will go the Lincoln's homeschool convention.

Natalie's birthday was fun. We made homemade pizza. We took the cake and presents up to Gma J and Gpa M's place to surprise them and include them in the party.

I am feeling good today. Some days I am very tired and my fibromyalgia acts up. This week was the first time I had to cook since Levi was born! We had 4 weeks of meals given to us!

I have an hour to straighten the house so I better get going.

Love, Angie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell Lisa I said hi...she might remember me. ;)

Unknown said...

Christine,
Lisa didn't end up coming today and I am sad. She had a good excuse though...she was helping my granparents. I will try to remember to tell her hi for you another time.

Kerrie Goeden said...

Kurt and Angie,

My mom (Connie) forwarded your blog to me. Congratulations on the birth of Levi! He's beautiful. It sounds like your family is doing well. I'm glad to hear that. We will be coming to visit grandma (Dorothy)over Memorial Day weekend. We'll go to the Memorial Day services in Malvern and to the luncheon afterward. We hope to see you while we're in town! Take care, Your cousin Kerrie