Monday, January 29, 2007

Im a Binge reader

When it comes to novels, I confess that Im a binge reader. For example: Angie has been telling me for quite a while that I needed to read Ted Dekkers "Black, Red, and White" series of books. Friday evening after the kids were tucked in, Angie was sitting down to read a book, so I picked up "Black" and started to read. I crawled into bed around 3:30 am, having read all but a chapter. I would have finished it but I was having trouble focusing and I was out of coffee. Saturday evening, Angie wasnt feeling well, So I sat by her in bed and read over half of "red". Sunday was the same story, but I havent quite finished "Red" yet.
Im sure tonight ill read some more, and the series will be finished in the next several days.
Its excellent, by the way. If you like CS Lewis alegory, combined with a modern suspense/thriller, you will love these books.
Kurt

No comments: